1. Ginger- Chew raw ginger or have ginger tea. Chew raw ginger and salt before meal it aids digestion.
2. Buttermilk- Buttermilk normalizes the acidity in the stomach and gives a soothing effect. Have a glass of buttermilk with black pepper powder and coriander to get faster relief
3. Aloe Vera juice: The aloe pulp helps to keep gut clean and free from toxins. Aloe Vera consist of strong anti-inflammatory properties which reduces acidity and cools down the body. Having aloe juice can give faster relief from acidity.
4. Spice mix: We traditionally use cumin seeds (jeera), saunf, cardamom, and cinnamon for acidity. Have jeera water/saunf/cardamom after meal for relieving acidity. You can have cinnamon tea
5. Basil: Basil has so many properties. It has a soothing and carminative property, which help to prevent acid reflux. Boil basil leaves in a glass of water for 5 minutes. Let it cool, remove the leaves and drink the concoction.
6. Clove: Keep a piece of clove in mouth for some time to get rid of acidity
7. Lukewarm Water-Have a glass of lukewarm water on empty stomach and before going to sleep at night it will prevent acidity.
8. Cold Milk- Have a glass of cold milk to get instant relief from acidity.
9. Sleep on left side: Lay on our left side means to lower the level of stomach acid.
10. Banana: Have bananas to neutralize acidity, mixture of milk and banana helps to reduce acid secretion.